The need to sell a home for a parent or loved one is extremely stressful, especially when working full-time or when out-of-area or out-of-state. In addition, the details and effort required may seem overwhelming.
As a full-service, SRES-certified real estate professional, consider me a partner in the process. I can help with many tasks, with special consideration and compassion for the dignity of your loved one or parent.
- Front costs through Intero’s Pinnacle concierge, including repairs, renovations, and moving expenses – with no cash out of pocket before sale. Program includes professional project management, designers, contractors and moving help.
- Recommend and arrange for skilled tradespeople to provide any necessary repairs or cleaning services.
- Help arrange for transportation, storage, donation, and/or disposal of goods.
- Help decide what improvements, if any, should be made to the house or condominium.
- Facilitate access to the property for any workmen or vendors.
- Provide a complete marketing plan, allowing the property to be sold as quickly as possible for the highest price.
- Provide referrals to assisted living/care facilities or professional consultants who can ascertain the specific needs of your parent or loved one.
Call me at 925.699.0031 to speak with me about how I make the process of selling a home for a parent, relative, or loved one out-of-area easier and less stressful for you and your family.
See the difference a committed, full-service approach to real estate can make.
©2019 Tom Nevin – all rights reserved. How I can help you sell your home for a parent, relative or loved one in Walnut Creek, Rossmoor, Lafayette, Alamo, and the greater San Francisco Bay Area.