Whether you want to buy a home for the first time or you’re an experienced buyer, buying real estate is a complex process. The ability to look at houses for sale online helps sellers to see what’s available – but to assure that you are most informed about the area and the process, a local broker helps to make the process work to your best advantage – and can find houses for sale in areas that meet your specific criteria.
Do you need an agent to find a house for sale? No. Does it make sense to hire someone who knows the communities, understands the pitfalls, has the right connections, and can find the best houses for sale and negotiate the best deal? Of course.
As a native San Francisco Bay Area resident and who has lived in the East Bay for over three decades. I have the connections and know-how to direct you toward lenders that can help you find the best financing possible. I know the cities and the neighborhoods and can direct you to the areas that meet your specific criteria and help you find a home that fits your budget and meets your goals for features, quality, and value.
“Tom is well described by the above, but if I had to add one thing it would be that Tom was always, always available, day or night, weekdays or weekends. I could always count on a quick reply if I phoned him, or more likely, an immediate pick up of the call.”
“He helped us figure out what was most important to us, and he was willing to spend whatever time it took for us to come to a decision. We appreciated his infinite patience, his responsiveness, his staying in nearly constant communication with us, and his knowledge of how things work at Rossmoor.”
Once we’ve found the home that’s right for you, I will guide you through the process of making an offer; ascertaining current values, negotiating the terms of the sale, getting your potential purchase inspected, repaired and appraised, and closing the sale. I pride myself in upholding the industry’s highest standards.
When you work with me to buy real estate, you will:
- Work with a realtor who knows the cities and neighborhoods, school districts, transportation and commute times
- Be more likely to find the home that meets all your criteria
- Lessen the amount of time it will take to find your home
- Work with a broker who is consistently available to take your questions and arrange to show you homes
- Get referrals so that you can find the best possible financing
- Understand all the terms, processes and documents used when you buy real estate
- Provide up-to-date market information that will allow you to make informed decisions
- Have the local connections and know-how to direct you to the best resources for your needs
- Have a skilled negotiator working on your behalf, one who is committed to looking after your best interests with the highest ethical standards
- Work with someone with the highest standards of honesty, integrity and ethics
- Enjoy peace of mind, knowing that all the details of your purchase are being taken care of by an experienced and knowledgeable professional