Why bother with an agent?
Do you need an agent to sell your home? No. Does it make sense to work with someone who understands the market, can help prepare your home for sale, can help you professionally market your property, can get you the best price for your home and can sell your house fast? Of course.
Helping find a buyer for your home is only one facet of a real estate professional’s job. There are many more aspects to selling real estate, including…
- Knowing the market
- Performing a Comparative Market Analysis (CMA) to help determine your home’s value
- Giving solid, practical advice about changes or improvements that will maximize your home’s sale price – and help sell your house fast (click here for tips on easy things you can do to maximize your home’s value and sell your house fast)
- Explaining the basic real estate practices and principles and all the related paperwork
- Listing your home in the most professional, highest-quality way possible,
- Marketing your home with high quality, professionally-designed marketing materials, postcards and open-house events,
- Giving your property maximum exposure with technology, real estate digital marketing and active social media
- Negotiating confidently on your behalf with the highest standards in the industry.
Why hire me as your real estate agent?
By working with me, you will:
- Work with a Bay Area native who has lived in the East Bay for over thirty years
- Receive a professional marketing plan that includes
– a high-quality MLS listing
– high-quality, professionally-designed color marketing brochures
– “just listed” postcards
– open-house events
– advertising in local newspapers
– digital marketing on real estate platforms and active social media
- Receive practical advice and consultation on maximizing your home’s sale price
- Be more likely to realize the highest return on the sale of your home
- Reduce the number of days your home is on the market
- Become familiar with all the terms, processes and paperwork involved in selling real estate
- Have confidence that your home will enjoy exposure to more buyers and agents with qualified buyers
- Receive regularly updated market information that will enable you to make informed decisions
- Have a skilled negotiator working on your behalf
- Have peace of mind knowing that all the details of your sale are being handled properly by a licensed and trained professional
- Work with someone has built his reputation on customer service, integrity, and availability to his clients.
My past clients give me highest marks for my ability to sell a home quickly and at its highest value. I’m “always there” for my clients.
“I’ve bought and/or sold homes in the Bay Area four times. Tom is the best realtor I’ve ever experienced. He is “always on” like your internet connection. I’ve never called him and not gotten a quick reply. This was a very anxiety provoking move, and Tom “handled” me with great subtlety. Ultimate professional.”
“Definitely 5 stars for Tom. Our house was sold above the asking price! Tom regularly kept us informed every step of the way. He would give us suggestions on how he would like to market the house but final decision was ours. He’s organized, easy to work with & of course, very professional. Highly recommended!!!!”
Please visit my testimonials and reviews page to see what my clients have to say. Please click herefor tips on easy things you can do to maximize your home’s value and sell your home quickly. Call me at 925.699.0031 for a free, no-pressure analysis of your home’s value by a professional broker, and see the difference a full-service real estate professional can make.
I regularly post information that is helpful to local buyers. Please click here to visit my blog for more information.
See the difference a committed, full-service approach to real estate can make.
©2019 Tom Nevin – all rights reserved: How I can help you sell houses in Walnut Creek, Rossmoor, Lafayette, Alamo, and the greater San Francisco Bay Area